About the role
As the Production Manager, you will be managing all areas of production, installation and the auto, walls and signage teams.
This Production Manager position is a prominent role within the organisation and you will be a key part of the management team. You will be a people person, a natural team leader, technically minded and have thorough experience in the signage and automotive industries.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Managing a production & installation team (6-8 people)
- Delegate roles and prioritise tasks to meet project deadlines
- Monitoring staff to work efficiently
- Problem solving any production/installation issues
- Guiding & teaching apprentice(s)
- Ordering and managing stock/materials
- Preparing and Dispatching jobs onsite
- Meeting timeline targets for all projects
- Quality control across all areas
Benefits and perks
- The successful candidate will join a dynamic, established team.
- This is a long term position with room to grow, develop and train.
- Future salary increase for the right candidate who excels in this role.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Skills and experience
- Must have over five years experience in the signage/auto industry with at least 2 years in management.
- Ideally, you will need to have previous experience in supervising and managing teams.
- Management, organisational and administration skills are required.
- Preferred knowledge of HP Latex wide-format printers.
- Preferred knowledge of other signage specific machinery (plotters etc. ).
- We expect a professional approach, hard-working attitude and quality workmanship.